Cigna Manager, Digital Experience and Engagement in Wanchai, Hong Kong
Cigna is seeking a creative, driven and passionate individual to join the Digital Marketing team. This position will play a critical role in creating an excellent digital customer experience across all the company’s digital properties in order to achieve higher customer web satisfaction and increase target conversion metrics. The incumbent will deliver first class user experience (UX) / user interface (UI).
This role will work closely with our Marketing teams, in collaboration with the rest of the organization and external agencies, to create consistently compelling and impactful content across multiple digital channels, as well as manage and govern our social media properties.
- Oversee day-to-day enhancements, optimizations and measurement for Cigna’s website to improve user experience and increase profitability.
- Accountable for capturing, creating and maintaining all user journey maps across all our digital platforms.
- Continually seek to improve the usability, design and conversion of the company website.
- Manage SEO on the website that aligns with overall strategy to drive traffic goals and performance.
- Create efficient processes and demonstrate effective project management to drive execution of initiatives.
- Build and manage relationships with technical and creative agencies.
- Liaise with a wide array of stakeholders to achieve the right customer experience outcomes.
- Leverage web data and analysis to create ongoing recommendations for improving the user experience, increasing conversion, optimizing marketing channels and informing key decisions.
- Design email communications and support the tracking and optimization of marketing automation initiatives.
- Oversee Cigna’s content marketing strategy including Facebook engagement and health blog content.
- Develop innovative and relevant lifestyle and health related content to attract potential customers.
- Minimum 5 years digital marketing & website management experience.
- Strong experience of web design and development, technical project management, web technology expertise, agile processes, digital integration.
- Experience working with web analytic tools (Google Analytics)
- Very high attention to detail.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated individual.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal/written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A true passion for customers and customer success.
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Social media, email design and content marketing experience required.
- Passionate about marketing analytics and reporting and a track record of delivering outstanding results.
- Hands-on experience with web content management systems.
- Familiar with HTML and Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in English and Traditional Chinese
Primary Location: Wanchai-Hong Kong
Work Locations: 28 Hennessy Road 15/F Wanchai
Job: Marketing--Business Strategy
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Apr 10, 2018, 4:30:06 AM
Cigna is an equal opportunity employer, which means we offer equal treatment to all applicants. Cigna does not discriminate, either directly or indirectly, on the grounds of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, national origin, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs or creed, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or genetic information in any area of recruitment. In some countries we ask for information on the ethnic origin, gender and disability of our applicants for the purpose of monitoring equal opportunity. If you have a disability and would like to indicate as part of your application any relevant effects of your disability and any adjustment which you consider should reasonably be made to the process to assist your application, please do so in the relevant field during the application process.