RELX Group Marketing Assistant in Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Location: Wan Chai, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Every day,LexisNexisproduces and provides industry-leading legal content to more than five million professionals across 100 countries in the legal, corporate, government, accounting, academic and law enforcement markets. Today, with our cutting-edge, high-speed and easily accessible information solutions, you can be the difference that will uphold the law across borders as the world and technology evolves.
TheMarketing Assistantwill focus in data analysis, digital marketing and work closely with other members of our Sales and Marketing team in Hong Kong to drive new business acquisition.
Reporting to our Marketing Manager, and working as part of a dedicated team, you will be responsible to:
· Design and create new marketing collaterals
· Support data mining and ensure data integrity
· Generate reports for business analysis
· Ensure the customer facing websites are up to date
To be successful in the role you will have:
· A Diploma or Degree, preferably in Marketing related discipline
· Exposure in Digital Marketing
· Knowledge of Adobe creative suite (i.e, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, vice production and HTML programming)
· Strong analytical and reporting skills; familiar with Microsoft Excel is important
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to write and speak fluent English and Chinese
· We value boundarylessness. We embrace the global nature of our business and encourage people to work collaboratively across business units, hierarchy, and functions.
· We have a customer focus, with a passion for understanding and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
· We pursue innovation, constantly looking for new ideas and valuing ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking.
· We have a passion for winning. We are a high energy, fast-moving, decisive organization, determined to outperform the competition.
· And we value our people, putting the highest priority on recruiting, developing, and retaining outstanding people.
We believe that when you put information and technology into the right hands, you give people the power to shape the world. Apply now, to truly make a difference.