Google Technical Solution Consultant, Google Technical Services Professional Services, Ads in Hong Kong
Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will lead in-market product commercialization, market analysis, customer product needs assessment and day-to-day technical escalations to help maintain the success of our customers. You have the ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to both technical and non-technical audience alike, and the ability to interact with product management teams. You are also someone who can identify opportunities for increased efficiencies, working with a cross-functional team to continuously improve our products and operations. In addition, you'll be familiar with online advertising and have experience working within the industry.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to achieve strategic business goals.
- Work with Sales to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Understand requirements, and provide technical information and solutions around applying ad products and technologies. Share guidance/best-practices.
- Identify and solve client issues proactively and creatively through project management and consultation on technical setup.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience translating product and technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences.
- Customer-facing experience in product implementations, digital ad operations or technical sales.
- MBA or MS degree.
- Experience coding with Java or Python. Experience with databases with the ability to construct complex SQL queries.
- Experience in an online advertising role and familiarity with the ad serving industry and internet technologies.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively.
- Effective problem-solving, analytical and project management skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.