Mattel Sr Contract Mfg Planner in Hong Kong
This position will support the development, implementation and management of Mattel advanced product line within a global vendor network to provide the best in class pricing, optimal flexibility & scalability to achieve high level of product delivery and performance, with access to external R&D; and engineering resources.
- Partner with regional counterparts in Asia and US to implement strategies, review contracts, follow up pricing and capacity tasks
- Collaborate with global vendors and internal stakeholders to support sourcing project from concept stage to product finalization
- Interface with stakeholders in Hong Kong, China, Korea and US with strong focus on budget, capabilities and schedule
- Manage internal systems to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and assignments
Experience, Education & Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Procurement / Sourcing, Supply Chain Management, Merchandising or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in supply chain or sourcing field with project management experience
- Detail minded, well organized and proactive attitude
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Mattel Inc. is a worldwide creations company that designs, develops and grows a portfolio of global toys brands recognized around the world from iconic toys such as Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and American Girl® to exciting newer brands like Monster High®, Ever After High® and Max Steel® and lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies.
We are a US based purpose-driven leading toy company to inspire WONDER in our next generation to shape a brighter tomorrow. Operating in more than 40 countries with a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, we embrace diversity through respecting differences in cultural backgrounds, lifestyles and work styles. Consistently being recognized as a top company to work for, Mattel is committed to providing an engaging environment for our employees to work and grow, both personally and professionally. Working within Mattel, you will develop your career in toy industry and partner with us to drive innovation in creating the best toy products to contribute to the great success and continued growth of our business.
To know more about us, please visit our Website/ follow us on LinkedIn/ watch us on Youtube!
Posting Title: Sr Contract Mfg Planner
Requisition Number: 180686
Location: Hong Kong World Finance Center
Job Category: Distribution/Warehouse/Customs
**Mattel Asia Pacific Sourcing Limited