Google PSO Manager, Google Cloud Professional Services in Hong Kong
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), HTML, PDF or DOC version of your resume in English to email@example.com.
Important: The subject field of your email must include PSO Manager, Google Cloud Professional Services - Hong Kong.
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
You will be responsible for a team of Cloud Consultants and Technical Account Managers (TAMs) that ensure customers get the most value from their Google Cloud Platform and G Suite investments. As a people manager you will lead and mentor a team, doing delivery work themselves when necessary, to establish deep and lasting customer relationships by providing customers with technical and project management leadership which align directly to the customers’ larger business objectives and long term success of the accounts in your region.
You will be responsible for ensuring quality for all Professional Services (PSO) engagements, maintaining strong field sales team relationships and ultimately the success of the customers where Google PSO engages.
As a Professional Services Manager, you will develop strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally that will help you to deliver on the business requirements and goals of senior business executives and IT stakeholders at your customers.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Set the standard for successful delivery and execution on customer engagements; lead by doing when it comes to making customers in your region successful.
- Share best practices with your counterparts in other regions and emphasize shared success across your team and across regions.
- Establish and maintain your team’s position as key strategic advisor to business executives and IT stakeholders at Google Cloud’s largest Google Cloud Platform and G Suite accounts, ensuring their business priorities are met using Google Cloud solutions.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful migrations to Google Cloud solutions.
- Build the capabilities of Google’s channel partners in your region by establishing PSO / partner go to market strategies and actively developing and sharing best practice recommendations gained during customer engagements.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Math or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of performing customer-facing services consulting with a focus in infrastructure and/or data systems.
- Experience managing, scaling and running a technical team using a data driven approach.
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base. Ability to travel (domestic and international) 20% of the time as required.
- MBA or a graduate degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
- Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators and third party developers to deliver successful solutions.
- Experience in cloud operations - technical support or operations (e.g. capacity planning, product release management, etc.) with application/workload migration experience to Cloud architecture.
- Proven ability to present technical materials effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and non-technical matters.
- Solid technical background in 2 of the following areas: data center infrastructure, operating systems, networking, security, system administration, service management modernization, or data architecture with industry certifications.
- Excellent written, communication, project management and stakeholder management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technology solutions.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.