Google Platform Solutions Consultant in Hong Kong
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Hong Kong; Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Platform Solutions Consultant, you will lead and execute projects delivering business value to clients using DoubleClick and Google Analytics 360 Suite of products, and work with our Google Cloud Platform team to enable customers maximize the value of their data. You will give excellent advice to customers, demonstrate your expertise in our digital media and analytics products, and provide solution advice including product implementation, training, consulting, ongoing technical advice and project management. You will proactively assume the role of strategic consultant by continuously working with clients to unleash the value proposition of Google Marketing Platforms.
You will support customers using our DoubleClick and Google Analytics 360 Suite. Your projects will include business pitches, product and feature implementation and upgrades, and custom solutions. Customers will look to your expertise on product configuration and business processes, combining your deep understanding of all Google Marketing Platforms products with industry best practices to deliver business value.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Collaborate with client cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs. Formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, use case scoping, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Drive the success of the technical and operational relationships with the client. Resolve complex issues with internal technical supporting teams for our advertisers and agency clients, and enhance the experience of our advertisers through exceptional 1:1 customer support.
- Be responsible for maintaining customer information and CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) metrics. Conduct product training sessions across clients, agencies, and other stakeholders.
- Generate and deliver insights presentations for client consumption; identify and implement technical optimizations that grow customer’s businesses. Perform business planning and reviews and advocate new product features.
- Serve as the voice of our advertisers and work with Product Management and Engineering teams to communicate customer needs and priorities. Provide ongoing monitoring of the product roadmap to ensure client feedback is incorporated.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with clients on data, data management platforms, CRM, and/or audience solutions.
- Experience working with analytic products and solutions.
- Experience with data-driven marketing.
- Client-facing, consulting/services experience with the ability to engage at various levels including C-level executives.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work as part of a team.
- Digital marketing and general advertising industry knowledge.
- Strong data integration and problems solving skills to solve our clients business needs and deliver business value.
- Ability to communicate directly with technical teams to provide solutions for customers’ online advertising needs.
- Project management, presentation and communication skills with the ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.