Google Partner Success Manager, Google Cloud in Hong Kong
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Partner Sales Manager, Google Cloud - Hong Kong
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As our Partner Success Manager, you hold a holistic view of channel business and are responsible for working with different teams within the Google organization. This role is unique in its overall responsibility for establishing and maintaining the business execution with Google' Partners.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Orchestrate different resources within Google’s organization to support capacity planning and partner recruitment activities to create and maintain a long-term, scalable, channel model.
- Develop and maintain business plans with focus partners, establishing clear, mutual commitments around marketing, skills development, and sales and incorporating the rhythm of the relationship.
- Drive implementation of commitments and goals established in the business plan. Maintain a clear view of the business goals.
- Work and review with partners to maintain pipeline as indicated by velocity and coverage ratio versus the established business goals. Hold reviews with Partner Sales Teams to identify best practices.
- Broker internal resources, tools, references and/or investments needed to implement on the business plans in order to help partners work towards business goals.
- 8 years of experience building partner ecosystems with knowledge of the local Systems Integrator landscape.
- Experience in Cloud platforms in PaaS and Iaas.
- Experience in managing partner businesses, by working through pipeline, sales and deployment cycle.
- Experience in advocating business software and ability to advocate cloud computing platforms and services.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate in highly ambiguous work environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and presentation skills, with the ability to collaborate in multi-regional dynamic team.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.