Google Partner Engagement Manager, Cloud Professional Services in Hong Kong
As a Partner Engagement Manager, you'll work directly with Google's strategic partners on critical projects to help them transform customer businesses using Google Cloud. You will provide management, consulting and technical expertise to critical deployments, Partner services programs and customer success offerings, while working with partner executives and key technical leaders to deploy solutions via Google’s Cloud Platform.
In working with our partners and internal teams, you will bring expertise and experience regarding the deployment of technology, practice management, service profitability, and complex deployments in enterprise IT environments. In this role, you will be a trusted advisor who understands strategic and architectural challenges related to enterprise IT, and you will engage at the executive level in the organizations of our partners.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Work with Sales, Professional Services, Partner Success, Operations and Support teams in order to drive partner services performance and their success in the marketplace.
- Work closely with Google Training teams, and coach partners to enable technical best practices on product implementation and deployment methodology.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams on new product launches and product changes representing partner interests.
- Identify and implement operational process improvements and programs needed by our partners to ensure their success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in technical consulting and/or project/program management in corporate IT, professional IT services or product development.
- Experience implementing technical B2B programs and working with channel partners.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Mangement consulting experience.
- Experience in practice management, developing service offerings, or leading and maintaining cloud environments.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving and influencing skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.