Google Lead Account Manager (Full-time/Part-time) in Hong Kong
We welcome flexible working arrangements for this role.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Take responsibility for management of current clients.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations.
- Collaborate and consult with clients with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the client and agency base and optimizing their advertising expenditures.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers, and serve as an advocate at targeted events and conferences.
- Advocate for new product releases, internally and externally.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of sales/account management experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- Demonstrated record in advertising sales, media account management, client engagement and in driving consistent business growth.
- Advanced level of proficiency with complex spreadsheets/analysis. Ability to develop and put together presentations.
- Excellent business acumen, as well as problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to strategically think about and analyze the needs of clients.
- Ability to speak in Cantonese fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.