Google Field Sales Manager, Google Cloud (Mandarin, Cantonese) in Hong Kong
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), HTML, PDF or DOC version of your resume in English to email@example.com if you are located in the China region.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Field Sales Manager, Google Cloud (Mandarin, Cantonese) - Hong Kong or Taipei.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Hong Kong; Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As the Field Sales Manager for Google Cloud (Hong Kong and Taiwan), you will have the opportunity to help build Google’s next big business, and to define the future of truly ground-breaking technology. In this role, you'll build and manage a team of Sales Representatives, working to drive awareness, adoption and business growth for Google’s public cloud in relation to assigned enterprise accounts.
You'll also participate actively in all aspects of building the business, including attainment of assigned strategic objectives, business planning, demand generation, new account engagement and acquisition and account-based marketing activities.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Lead and implement complete go-to-market propositions in a given business sector, pulling together marketing, demand management, solutions, product and engineering teams to produce a focused proposition to prospects and customers
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to the customer
- Work with the wider Google Account teams to develop and drive pipeline, and provide guidance, as well as with Google Cloud Partners to develop campaigns. Build a pipeline of customers within selected verticals
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level. Develop and provide custom presentations on Google Cloud products to customers to solve their business problems
- Collaborate with Google sales engineering and marketing resources, providing input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them to maximize Google Cloud Platform in a given team. Achieve quarterly business growth goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of technology sales experience with 5 years of experience selling cloud computing solutions.
- 5 years of sales leadership experience, managing a team and attracting and growing talent with relevant Hong Kong and/or Taiwan experience,
- Ability to speak and write in Mandarin and/or Cantonese fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience leading teams that consist of multi levels of management (i.e. teams that have scaled and a magnet for talent).
- Experience leading large scale businesses with the ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity and complexity as the business evolves.
- Developed successful long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ability to build a high performing Sales team and build a strong team culture.
- Demonstrated ability to build a business or new markets from scratch and see it through ultra growth.
- Understanding of how various cloud technologies work together to be able to drive deeper technology adoption within the existing large account base.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.