Google Advertising Online Specialist (English, Mandarin, Cantonese) in Hong Kong
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), HTML, PDF or DOC version of your resume in English to email@example.com.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Advertising Online Specialist (English, Mandarin, Cantonese) - Hong Kong.
The Google Technical Services Global Customer Care team is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to Google's advertisers, publishers, and/or users.
- Manage customer enquiries by phone, e-mail, live chat and/or face to face meetings.
- Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development.
- Provide strategic and consultative advice and help solve technical issues by working with a large number of businesses from your market.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English, Cantonese and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting or resolving customers queries.
- AdWords product knowledge and experience. Knowledge of Hong Kong and Greater China markets.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Self motivated with the demonstrated ability to lead and/or motivate others around you.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.