The Walt Disney Company Security Host - Summer Part Time, HK Disneyland in Lantau Island, Hong Kong
Protecting the Magic is the main goal of the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Security Team. Our Security Hosts may work in various locations throughout our Theme Park and Resort Hotel areas, maintaining an environment that enables our Guests and cast members to experience the magic of Disney.
Basic salary of this position: $66 per hour
Responsibilities include security patrols, access / gate controls, crowd controls, directing traffic, conducting visual inspections of bags or packages, responding to radio calls as needed, calling in safety concerns and completing visual inspections and observing occurrences of areas being patrolled.
Basic Qualifications :
• Must possess a valid Security Personnel Permit to be considered for this role
• Ability to speak fluent Cantonese, conversational English and Putonghua
• General computer knowledge
• Willingness to work at different locations in the resort area, including outdoor locations
Preferred Qualifications :
• Possession of Driving license (category 1 and 2)
• Procession of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (Green Card)
• Possession of First Aid License preferred
Additional Information :
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates should be available for any shift on a MINIMUM of 3 days per week from June 2018 to September 2018. Actual work schedule and number of work days per week depend on workload demand.
Submitting Your Application
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
Job ID: 551123BR
Location: Lantau Island,Hong Kong
Job Posting Company: Disney Parks & Resorts