VMware Senior Business Solution Architect - Hong Kong in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
This role is to be the project lead in the adoption of solutions within strategic or large enterprise customers.
• Strong solution technical background with good specialization in IT infrastructure, with broad industry knowledge in area of specialization
• Can demonstrate thorough competitive knowledge in area of specialization
• Account or Operation responsibilities to drive and support the selected major account opportunities
• Understands competitive technologies and products by having participation in key campaigns
• Partnering to design high impact technology solution and strategies
• Develop deep, consistent, and persistent Executive relationships
• Acting as the prime Architect of IT solutions in Top Tier Customers
• Providing critical program management capabilities
• Creating robust plans, business cases, and metrics supporting transformation
• Developing detailed business and technical architectures
• Designing new organization and governance capabilities
• At least 10+ years’ experience within top tier MNC experience (product/solution suppliers) through facing to client directly
• Understand, articulate and position both internally and externally end-to-end horizontal architectures and Services
• Proven tracking records in managing the technical aspect of opportunities and the ability to work independently as well as a value-added team member
• 10+ years related experience as a Pre-Sales/or solution delivery consultant
• Previous experiences in managing large scale networking designs, and/or experiences in datacenter operations with relevant certifications in ITIL, TOGAF o equivalent would be a plus.
• Excellent communication in both English and Cantonese
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.