UBS Financial Services Sales Support Distribution Partners Fondcenter AG in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you at your best when serving clients and building long-term relationships? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We are looking for someone who can:
– assist the Client Relationship Managers in their constant efforts to expand our book of business and exceed our client's expectations on a daily basis.
– support the Client Relationship Managers in the preparation of client visits and fulfill assigned tasks with highest professionalism, in a timely manner and self-reliant (prepare sales presentations, venue reservation, travel and hotel booking).
– calculate different pricing models to be implemented into client offers.
– correctly feed all relevant information into Client Point (CRM System).
– support the Client Relationship Managers working on RfP's.
– Ensure that client onboarding and Due Diligence adhere to compliance standards process.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Sales & Relationship team within UBS Fondcenter in Hong Kong. We are a fast growing business unit within UBS Asset Management and manage the relationships and acquisition's with Distribution Partners in Switzerland, EMEA and APAC. We are a very dynamic unit within our organization and strive successfully to expand our book of business and exceed our client's expectations on a daily basis.
Your experience and skills:
– a strong track record and solid sales management experience with institutional clients
– several years work experience in a similar role
– a university degree or equivalent education
– a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office-Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as basic understanding of MS Access and SQL
– client focused and have the credibility to develop, deepen and maintain mutual relationships at all levels of the organization
– an excellent communicator and networker across the business, both internally and externally
– a team player but able to work autonomously
– able to work under pressure and you can handle complex situations as well as deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
– fluent in English, Mandarin is an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 162983BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Sales Support Distribution Partners Fondcenter AG
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Sales and trading