UBS Financial Services Sales Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you have the power of persuasion? Are you a great coach, trainer and partner? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– develop sales strategies to meet our business goals
– partner with the front units to drive their sales activities
– monitor external client needs regarding products, tools and services, and relay trends to product specialists
– orchestrate our product partners to deliver the best solutions to our CAs and clients
– help management cultivate the growth potential of their market, providing facts and figures to support and improve the sales processes
– conceptualize, launch and monitor sales initiatives
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the UHNW Sales Management team in Hong Kong covering our Greater China UHNW business. We are a team of 3, working together to grow the UHNW franchise across South East Asia and Greater China. We are looking for a driven and challenging team player as the Sales Manager acts as a coach, trainer and partner to challenge the team leaders and supports them with the local implementation of central measures.
Your experience and skills:
– experience within the financial services industry
– a good understanding of asset allocation and investment solutions
– the EQ to support and challenge very senior front staff and management
– advanced power point and excel skills
– an excellent communicator, with great presentation skills
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
– hungry, humble and diligent
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– fluent in English and Mandarin to support North Asian clients
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173021BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Sales Manager
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Sales