UBS Financial Services PEX Digital Change Agent in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you passionate about change do you want to make a difference in an organization? We’re looking for someone who is able to collaborate with all levels within the organization and who can:
• Assess current conditions from 5 different angles (Voice of the Customer, Process Efficiency, Metrics & Results, Mindsets & Behaviors and Organization & Skills)
• Solve problems, optimize processes and introduce new ways of working with a focus on Continuous Improvement
• Deliver PEX initiatives which include optimization projects and Target Operating Model design
• Implement solutions and ensure sustainable change
• Lead opportunity assessments to identify suitable processes for automation
• Collaborate with Digital PEX engagement leads and solution design specialists in identifying automation solutions
• Coach client teams on tools and methods and help line managers with the consistent implementation of the UBS PEX Way
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Sitting within GCOO COO, you'll be working as part of the Process Excellence team (PEX team), which acts as a center of competence for process (re-) design and optimization work across UBS, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and to lead lean transformations. The team consists of experienced change professionals operating globally from multiple UBS locations.
The Digital Process Excellence team is part of the wider PEX CoE, and acts as a global center of competence for process digitalization and robotics automation initiatives across UBS. With proven methodologies, tools and capabilities, the practice supports large-scale digital transformations across the bank.
Your experience and skills:
• Academic degree or equivalent
• 3 years line and/or project management experience, preferably in the financial services industry
• Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Process Optimization, Continuous Improvement, Robotics Process Automation, RPA tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Cicero OpenSpan), Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BPM), Agile
• Good understanding of operational processes in the financial services industry
• Strong analytical, communication and facilitation skills
• Lean Six Sigma knowledge and skills are a plus
• Fluent in English both oral and written
• Able to travel at least 25%
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168826BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: PEX Digital Change Agent
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Process, project and program management