Credit Suisse Learning Administrator HK#110514 in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Credit Suisse Overview
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
• An interesting position as a Training Administrator within Leadership & Professional Development (LPD) in a very diverse, dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
• Responsibility to organize and support learning events as requested by LPD program management.
• Work together with LPD program management to facilitate high quality learning events.
• Manage issues and overall client/account team expectations dedicatedly and solve as needed.
• Use a defined delivery process and toolset to provide consistent, high quality and on-time service to clients.
• Key responsibilities include ensuring appropriate setup and publication of learning events, organization of logistical products and services (e.g. print, catering), and participant management.
• Work using our Learning Administration System (workflow tool), Learning Management System (LMS) and our HR Case Management System
• You possess commercial education or equivalent.
• Your planning and organizing abilities are required.
• Your deep knowledge of Learning Management and Learning Administration Systems is preferred.
• You have excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• You have high attention to detail.
• Ability to work individually or as a team.
• Ability to work to deadlines in a dynamic and high pressure environment.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work dedicatedly.
• Flexibility in working hours. This is a part-time role with half-day a.m work hours.
• Customer focused, consistently placing client and participant happiness as a top priority.
• At least 2 years of validated experience in administration.
• The ability to listen effectively, resolve issues, problem solve, add customer value and facilitate client interactions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Title: Learning Administrator HK#110514
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Requisition ID: 110514