UBS Financial Services IT Security Lead Auditor in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– lead and conduct reviews and audits of specific technology areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
– analyze and assess IT risks (cyber security, network security, data protection and confidentiality, technology change, technology reliability, cloud) assumed by the technology
– identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
– prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across GIA network and provide input for planning sessions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the Core IT area globally.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree and at least one internationally recognized IT related certification.
– experience (10 years) across audit, IT security or IT risk management areas, gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function with at least 2 years of leading complex global audits.
– strong technical and analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– a detailed understanding of Cyber Security and IT Security and, preferably, hands-on experience in at least one of: vulnerability and patch management; threat intelligence and information sharing; secure application development; intrusion detection and incident response; security logging and monitoring and analytics; identity management and and access control; encryption and data protection; data leakage prevention and digital rights management.
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– risk focused, and capable of using basic data analytics
– a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 173356BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Security Lead Auditor
City: Hong Kong, Singapore
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong, Singapore
Function Category: Audit