UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst - Client Orders APAC - WMPC Tech in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a problem solver? Are you passionate to convert business ideas into IT deliverables? Are you able to communicate with global users and offshore developers? We are looking for someone to:
– understand and analyze the business requirements from our various stakeholders
– gather, interpret and document a set of requirements
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– work collaboratively in virtual teams across organizational boundaries
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client Orders APAC team, in Hong Kong, part of Global Order Manager (Client Orders) team in Wealth Management IT. The Global Order Manager is the central order handling suite of applications for Securitized, Structured and Treasury Products for Wealth Management in EMEA and APAC, and is core to the One Wealth Management Platform globally.
Your experience and skills:
min. 12+ years of experience as a business analyst for banking industry, preferably with project experience in Structured Products
strong analytical sense that interpret a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want)
attention to details and ability to understand complex front-to-back problems
excellent communication skills, able to manage across different stakeholder segments located in Europe and APAC
strong ability to influence stakeholders and build trusted working relationships
– experience working in financial services industry, preferably Wealth Management / Private Banking
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a self-motivated individual, able to deliver with minimal supervision, whilst working effectively in a team
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168363BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst - Client Orders APAC - WMPC Tech
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)