UBS Financial Services Financial Controller in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a great with numbers? Do you know how to take care of the details? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– perform P&L and Balance Sheet analytical reviews to provide assurance of the financials based on the business understanding
– review impact assessment of key controls and deliverables from relevant functions across the firm, challenge and escalate material control exceptions and trends
– provide monthly sign-off on financials and quarterly sign-off on disclosures, at business and entity dimensions
– be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) contact for intra Group Finance and a diverse range of stakeholders across multiple business nodes
– understand global Capital, RWA, LRD, as well as local regulatory requirements to provide quality value added advisory service to business
– identify design and operating gaps to provide expertise into tactical and strategic controls remediation for sustainable performance
– represent Finance in cross-functional governance forums covering various Business, Regional and Entity dimensions
– manage rollouts of business and regulatory driven projects in APAC region in run-the-bank user capacity
– provide support to New Business Initiatives ensuring proper governance within the accounting requirements framework
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Financial Controlling Services (FCS) team, a dynamic and diverse team of finance professionals. The FCS team provides front‐to‐back services, oversight and management of financial data to create a strong and robust financial control stewardship and framework. The team is part of the Integrated Middle Office Financial Controlling (IMOFC) organization.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in Finance or Economics, with a strong understanding of accounting principles
– experience in financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data
– a keen interest in financial markets
– strong analytical skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167999BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Controller
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Finance