Honeywell Field Service Engineer in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Field Service Engineer
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
·Deliver proactive and measurable outcomes for our Customers with a focus on occupant comfort, energy consumption and building-asset performance utilising Connected Service technologies
·Work to dynamically respond to the requirements of Customer buildings, as identified via data & analytics
·Using data & analytics compare the performance of the system against the intended functionality
·Respond to flexible task scheduling and day to day review of customer site visits
·Directly liaise with customers in a way that promotes customer satisfaction
·Investigate trends, identify issues and work to provide solutions for our customers based on Outcome Based Service (OBS) and other Connected Service technologies.
·Assist the Account Manager and Operations Manager to understand the Lifecycle requirements of our customers using OBS technology output.
·Utilise the output of OBS technology to Proactively identify and provide Estimates materials costs and quantities for reactive works and pass on information required to price jobs to Account Manager’s/Solutions Advisors
·Achievement, measurement and comprehensive reporting of performance indicators and site service objectives and use the OBS technology such as the Customer Portal to drive this delivery.
·Carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policy and procedures
·Ensure our workplaces are safe through the reporting of SOS’s, following of Honeywell’s policies and procedures and identification of hazards
·Attend and participate in all HSE team meetings.
·Report safety observations (SOS) including near misses, hazards, incidents, injuries and other opportunities for improvement.
50% systems design (Building Management System, Automatic Fire Alarm System, Security)
50% systems integration
YOU MUST HAVE
- Professional qualifications (eg Engineering) aligned with Security/CCTV and/or HVAC controlsystems with Industry experience / knowledge of installation, maintenance andfault investigation.
- Knowledge of and experience in ICT and network communication (ability to understand and fault-find information and communication networks, understand and support TCPIP network both hardwire and wireless basic switch and router configuration, understand/support cloud - based systems, internet connections) – (essential)
- Understand IOT (Internet of Things) technology – (essential)
- Understand and mitigate Cyber Security risk – (essential)
- Understand and support Mobile Apps – (essential)
- Understand information/database management and reporting (preferred)
- Knowledge of Security, CCTV DDC, Life Safety, Mechanical systems and Control Systems (essential)
- Basic knowledge of electrical diagrams and electrical switching
- Knowledge of instrumentation devices and control applications (essential)
- Knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management systems and procedures (essential)
- Advanced general office computer skills (Microsoft office, email, excel) – (preferred)
- Small /medium estimation of works and pricing (preferred)
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD25531
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 21F Olympia Plaza, 255 King's Rd, North Point, HK, Hong Kong, H HKG
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.