UBS Financial Services Equity Finance Trader in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you savvy about managing risk? Do you know your market like the back of your hands? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– work closely with sales and trading across all equity products to optimize key return metrics
– help manage and grow all sources of supply
– find scalable solutions in facilitating short access for clients and internal desks
– proactively keep on top of market developments and trading opportunities
– follow regulations and internal policies, including quality of execution and compliance policies
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Global Financing Services (GFS) Stock Borrowing and Lending / Funding team in Hong Kong. The Stock Borrowing and Lending desk manages the inventory of the equities business and distributes and facilitates short positions for clients either through stock loan or swaps.
Your experience and skills:
– excellent attention to detail and drive to get things done correctly
– advanced analytical skills
– strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
– proficiency in Korean language is a plus as the role will be required to deal with clients in Korea
– a critical thinker who communicates clearly
– a self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
– able to thrive in a high intensity and highly demanding role
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170894BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Equity Finance Trader
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Trading