Bloomberg Enterprise Products - Implementation Specialist, Portfolio Analytics & Risk (Japanese speaker) - Hong Kong in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Requisition Number: 62648
Our Portfolio & Risk Analytics solutions help financial professionals achieve their objectives by providing unmatched clarity into their portfolio’s performance, characteristics and risk. From one location, a series of powerful, integrated multi-asset tools deliver consistent insight, enabling our clients to build and execute differentiating investment strategies.
What’s the role?
We are seeking a motivated individual to join the fast-growing Bloomberg's Portfolio Analytics and Risk team, concentrating on desktop client integration. You will maintain the relationship from an integration perspective between Bloomberg, our customers and, third parties responsible for administering our customer's portfolio data.
With a consultative approach, you will be a great partner from the initial implementation phase throughout the course of a customer's relationship with Bloomberg. The end result will be a successful implementation of data into the Bloomberg terminal to be used for portfolio and risk analytics.
In this role, you will also interacts with multiple business areas and requires strong communication and time management / prioritization skills. Technical knowledge, especially in the areas of data transmission protocols, security considerations for data transmission and process automation is necessary for successful execution of this role. Financial market knowledge and the understanding of portfolio management will apply when working with the end Bloomberg terminal user.
The process of integration may differ markedly from client to client, so as an PORT integration specialist you will need to develop and execute implementation plans for each assigned customer and actively manage issues, coordinate issue resolution and raise issues as needed.
You'll need to have:
- Fluency in Japanese & English a MUST
- Experience/knowledge of processes involved with sending and sharing data.
- Confirmed experience or knowledge of portfolio upload or similar integration experience.
- Ability to develop and execute an implementation plan for each assigned customer.
- Dedicatedly manage issues, coordinate issue resolution, and bring up issues as needed.
- Strong project management skills.
- Financial market and portfolio management knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Validated experience interacting with clients.
- Positive relationship management skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.