Bloomberg Enterprise Data – Sales Support, Hong Kong in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Requisition Number: 65930
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of data-sets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
Firms that commit to utilizing only highest-quality data can eliminate the data inconsistencies inherent to working with multiple vendors and lower their costs overall. A partnership with Bloomberg Enterprise Data allows just this, giving them strategic advantage.
What's the role?
We’re looking for talented professionals to take on a role of Sales Support Representative (SSR). The role will require you to assist Enterprise Data Sales teams by managing account management queries that come to sales and helping to tackle ongoing or complex unresolved issues. By having a detailed understanding of Bloomberg processes and procedures, SSR can act in advisory role to identify opportunities to improve internal efficiency and to enhance the client's experience.
The role is an exciting next step for somebody who excels at problem solving and project management, has strong networking skills, and who enjoys working directly with Sales and clients. A passion for client relationship management and the ability to build a strong internal network within Bloomberg is crucial to be successful in this role.
We’ll trust you to:
- Take ownership of customer issues and bring them to resolution
- Serve as a liaison between customers, sales and all Bloomberg operational departments addressing all customer requests
- Manage multiple projects while supporting company initiatives
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and/or enhance the customer experience
Support sales team with ad hoc reporting and requests
Proactive and persistent customer service
- Experience in a client facing role, and a proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills including chasing internal departments
- Self-starter with the ability to take a proactive approach in their role
- Understanding of Bloomberg Operations, Accounting, and Administrative procedures
- Strong communication skills, including negotiation and handling customer objections
We’d also love to see:
- Familiarity with the Bloomberg Professional Service and an understanding of the Enterprise Data Products
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this - https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.