UBS Financial Services Client Onboarding Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you have a high affinity with data analysis and statistics? Are you able to make complex concepts easy to understand? Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone like that to:
– Support senior management in analyzing and regular reporting production data
– Continuously develop and improve our reporting framework, design reports for impact
– Investigate data breaks and put process to ensure data accuracy
– Provide reporting and data analysis support for projects or investigations
– Give assistance and advice to for new reports or improvement of existing reports
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Operations Wealth Management Middle Office Control Tower (CT) Team in Singapore which provides exciting career opportunity for those who want to develop further in their area of expertise and provide know how across markets. We support the front business by orchestrating the processing of Account Opening within Operations and other partners within UBS Wealth Management Hong Kong and Singapore; we provide reports to support our leadership to effectively manage their day to day operations.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology with an outstanding academic record
– 2 to 3 years of MIS/data analysis experience in the banking industry
– previous experience dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors
– knowledge of banking operations and regulatory environment
– command of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint and Tableau
– intellectually curious, accountable, action-oriented and data driven
– able to challenge the status quo and suggest viable and actionable alternative approaches
– a team player with the ability to work independently and with a can-do attitude
– a highly organized and detail-oriented person with a 'right-first-time' approach
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158794BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Onboarding Specialist
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Operations