UBS Financial Services Client Due Diligence Assurance in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Have you done meaningful work in Client Due Diligence (CDD) for Private Clients; either as a compliance professional or a specialist in private clients client onboarding or ongoing CDD maintenance in a bank? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– drive and perform periodic KYC review activities for Wealth Management clients, e.g. review client profile, customer due diligence (CDD) data and documents, transaction review, and ensure that proper remediation steps are taken for any findings/issues
– keep abreast of new KYC policies and requirements and implement new processes into the periodic KYC review processes
– focus on the assurance of quality and consistency in client due diligence standards in accordance to the prevailing requirements; and within stipulated timeframe across Hong Kong & Singapore
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be in the Client Due Diligence Assurance team in Hong Kong's Wealth Management Markets. We are part of the team that provides services on execution components of KYC support to Client and Investment Advisors.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree, ideally
– minimum 3-4 years of experience in a wealth management environment with detailed exposure to KYC reviews
– a risk oriented personality that can balance business needs with risks and controls
– experience supporting the North Asia markets
– a clear communicator, with exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to listen
– a problem solver with the mindset to challenge the status quo
– a self-starter, willing to take on responsibility
– able to prioritize escalation issues vs day to day business functions
– fluent in spoken and written Chinese (as the role requires you to work closely with North-Asian markets and Chinese clients)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 167888BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Client Due Diligence Assurance
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Business management, administration and support