UBS Financial Services Cash Advisor, Global Cash & Securities Financial Institutions in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a proactive and energetic? Do you know how to treat clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– create partnerships by increasing depth and breadth of existing client relationships
– increase the returns of products and manage the client experience
– generate new ideas and creative approaches that push the business forward
– provide clients with Market information and Market Commentary on cash/liquidity/clearing products
– cover clients in the Financial Institutions (Banks) segment
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the dynamic Global Cash Advisory & Sales (Cash/Liquidity/Clearing) team based in Hong Kong. The Cash/Liquidity/Clearing team is part of the growing Corporate and Institutional Clients (CIC) business in APAC and services our Financial Institution clients in Asia. This particular role covers the North Asian clients working closely with the Head of Cash/Liquidity/Clearing APAC, the Client Relationship Managers for Banks and the Global Cash & Securities Bank Team.
Your experience and skills:
– a passion for cash products and correspondent banking services
– several years of experience in a similar position or related financial services position
– a university degree in business administration, economics or finance
– experience in cash clearing sales and 3rd party CLS an advantage
– some securities / custody experience is an advantage
– a great communicator
– a multitasker, well organized and independent
– always looking for innovation
– always professional and a great team player
– strong client services and advisory mindset
– fluent in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 166719BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Cash Advisor, Global Cash & Securities Financial Institutions
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management