UBS Financial Services Algo Quant - KDB Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you an experienced developer who is looking to be involved in quantitative projects with high impact on front office performance? Are you an innovative thinker and enjoy building tools? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– help design and enhance front office analysis projects
– lead projects from requirements capture through to delivery
– communicate with quant team to build efficient and scalable solutions
– work closely with Electronic Trading, Risk, Equity front office, and Information Technology to deliver regional and global projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Quantitative Developer cash equities team in Hong Kong, and will be reporting to the Asia Pacific Head of Algorithms and Analytics. Our role is to provide trading algorithms and consultancy for electronic trading for all equities and other products. Our team is responsible for building top grade, high performance quant trading models, research on market microstructure and helping to optimize the trading performance across equities.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in physics, mathematics, computer science, engineering
– good understanding of equities trading business
– strong KDB skills and experience building scalable KDB solutions.
– knowledge of other programming languages (Java, Python, etc)
– knowledge of relational databases
– able to lead design of KDB projects
– capable of working in a front office environment
– interested in market structure and trading
– a keen learner and interested in understanding quant development
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 170287BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Algo Quant - KDB Specialist
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)