CA Technologies Sr Director, Sales in 865A, Hong Kong
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
- Job Overview*
This position will plan, execute, monitor, and direct a sales team's performance and resource allocation needs within Hong Kong, Taiwan and China. This involves ensuring the team achieves sales revenue targets and drives new business, builds customer loyalty, ensures high product retention rates, and supports and promotes CA strategy and initiatives. In addition, this position supports and develops executive-level relationships with key business leaders in CA's targeted market.
Oversee optimization of the overall customer experience across the Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.
Ensure staff meets or exceeds CA's stated financial quotas and targets
Demonstrate mastery with CA's internal processes, systems and support structure
Direct sales staff to create, maintain and execute a sales business plan with goals and objectives, based on competitive landscape and opportunity, customer needs, and CA's strategic direction.
Hold sales revenue quota for Hong Kong, Taiwan and China, ensure the team meets or exceeds the financial targets.
Develop competency in direct sales and application of CA's technology and strategies.
Hold regular team meetings, and one-on-one meetings with direct reports, to ensure that operational areas support the direct sales business.
Provide regular pipeline forecasts and business health checks to senior sales management.
Regularly meet with direct reports to review the health of the business.
Work with Field Marketing, Brand Management and Brand Marketing to identify opportunities supporting CA's strategy.
Ensure thorough resources, planning and time management is in place so that existing opportunities are properly staffed and has scale and skill sets to support sales opportunities.
Help team members build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision makers, taking the lead as necessary.
Understand and navigate customer's buying process and procurement policies through distribution.
Understand CA's vision, strategy and key customer initiatives.
Engage internal resources within CA, and/or within the sales organization, as needed, to ensure end-customer satisfaction.
Business travel of approximately 40 percent yearly is expected for this position.
- Preferred Education*
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in Marketing, Information Technology, a business discipline or related field. An MBA or relevant graduate degree is preferred.
- Work Experience*
Typically 12 years of sales experience in the enterprise software field. Proven track record of effectively and successfully managing a geographically dispersed sales team's performance. Must have successful sales experience in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Experience in China is a good plus. Be strategical but hands-on.
Key Competencies include:*
- Customer Focus: *Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect.
- Knowledge and Application of CA's Solution Sets: *Possesses in-depth knowledge of and completely understands CA's products and range of solution sets, how to identify the best possible solutions to meet customers' business needs and how to appropriately position CA solutions with customers.
- Territory Management: *Direct territory, considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability.
- Effective Communication: *Deliver outstanding oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
- Industry Knowledge:* Possess in-depth knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- Effective Selling: *Ensure staff utilizes solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leveraging mastery of sales best practices and CA's sales methodology.
- Business Acumen: *Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise.
- Financial Acumen: *Use in-depth financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; know how financial decisions impact business success.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./