Cigna Technical Specialist in Wanchai, Hong Kong
The incumbent will be responsible for diagnosing users’ technical problems and providing creative solutions/alternatives that meet business needs in a timely manner.
- Respond timely to resolve desktop-computing, email, network, test/production environment and computer operations issues raised by users in a timely and accurate manner;
- Perform PC, server and equipment building/maintenance for machines that are used in various business capacities;
- Provide ideas and solutions as well as implement final decision to promote standardized processes for global implementations of home office mandated standards, such as hardware and software standards or data access/distributions;
- Support vendor management for both on and off-shore vendors with regards to hardware/ software acquisitions, licensing and service delivery;
- Provide individual end-user training at all levels regarding usage of software and hardware;
- Create and maintain inventory and allocation database of all hardware and software licenses for employees, consultants and visitors to ensure maximum and appropriate use of inventory;
- Prepare monthly activity/status reports including workload statistics to management on assigned projects.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Computer Science or related discipline;
- At least four years’ experience in the desktop computing technical support area;
- Experience in call center support will be an advantage;
- Working knowledge of PC, LAN, WAN and web-based desktop computing tools such as MS-Office, Internet Explorer, MS-Exchange;
- Customer focused, result oriented with perseverance;
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and able to influence people;
- Good team player with positive working attitude and able to work under pressure.
Primary Location: Wanchai-Hong Kong
Work Locations: 28 Hennessy Road 15/F Wanchai
Job: IT--Infrastr Ops And Supp
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Jun 14, 2017, 10:27:06 AM