Cigna Senior Manager, New Business Operations in Wanchai, Hong Kong
Directly reporting to the Head of Operations, this role will be responsible for developing and executing the differentiated pre-sales service for all sales channels.This position will responsible for developing and refining the customer enrollment process to increase the acquisition rate, including automating the enrollment process via different channels, maintaining a fast turnaround time in answering enquiries from brokers, agents and customers, maintaining high accuracy and flexibility in serving the needs of different brokers, agents and customers, providing expert technical recommendation to the Sales Team for forming personalized solutions to customers.The differentiated pre-sales service will support the Customer Proposition Strategy of the Company and ultimately, turn brokers, clients, customers into dedicated advocates of Cigna Hong Kong.
- Identify the enrollment procedures and processes that adversely affect the satisfaction of brokers, agents and customers and drive improvements in conjunction with the internal resources.
- Drive customer service focused problem resolution for enrollment issues raised by brokers, agents and customers.
- Partners with Sales Manager to proactively educate and provide recommendations to brokers and agents regarding procedural, legislative and other changes that affecting them.
- Coordinate the participation of Broker activities to promote Cigna.
- May conduct on-site presentations to existing and prospective brokers or agents to educate and inform on products and promotion initiatives.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise in all products, programs, services and enrollment activity.Effectively articulates and demonstrates Cigna’s capabilities and tools in the marketplace.
- Drive broker engagement in advocacy programs.
- Bachelor’s degree not required but would be an advantage
- Seasoned, respected leader with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Operation
- Ability to interpret data and translate findings into business opportunities
- Ability to develop relationships across all levels of the Company, as well as externally
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and utilize resources to accomplish tasks.Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in ambiguous or new situations by demonstrating a structured approach to diagnosing the problem, analyzing alternatives, recommending and implementing best solutions.
- Ability to understand or define key success metrics and drive towards achieving them is a critical skill for this position.
- Ability to assess and solve complex client issues.
- Willing to travel to China for providing training and auditing of outsourced vendor.
Primary Location: Wanchai-Hong Kong
Work Locations: 28 Hennessy Road 15/F Wanchai
Job: Bus Ops--Operations Mgmt (Bus)
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Jul 11, 2017, 7:45:44 PM