Cigna Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis in Wanchai, Hong Kong
Lead the Financial Planning and Analysis function in delivering business insights to the Senior Leadership Team, Global Office and other stakeholders.
The Head will play a key role in the growth strategy of the business, in charge of leading the business planning and forecasting efforts, business performance review, and expense budgeting andanalysis.This is a dynamic role and essential to have high initiative, commercial acumen and “growth” mindset that is needed to develop the FP&A function for a high growth business, develop structure and discipline for reporting increasingly material business lines (GHB and GIPMI), and connect with key stakeholders in a complex global structure.
The Head will also assist the CFO in carrying out Enterprise Risk Management, Board and other Company Secretarial responsibilities.
- Lead and coordinate the planning and forecasting processes, for management’s successful delivery of compelling and ambitious plans that support strategic objectives.
- Analyze and interpret financial information and prepare Monthly Operating Reports in accordance with US GAAP.
- Expense budgeting, analysis and controls.
- Prepare management presentations such as Business Updates and Reviews, Strategy Meetings, Staff Town Halls, Board Updates.
- Manage special finance projects as required.
- Assist CFO with enterprise risk management, including working with stakeholders to identify key risks and establish mitigation action plans for submission to Global Risk Manager.
- Assist CFO with Board and other company secretarial duties, including organizing committee meetings and preparing minutes.
- Top notch credentials from Actuarial, Finance, Economy or Business Administration background.
- Excellent oral and written English communication is a must.Spoken Cantonese will be a significant advantage.
- Strong experience in FP&A and/or Insurance industry.At least 7 years’ experience in Financial or Accounting field with a preferably 2 years’ management experience.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel and Word).
- Strong team player with excellent communication and influencing skills.
Primary Location: Wanchai-Hong Kong
Work Locations: 28 Hennessy Road 15/F Wanchai
Job: Finance--Acctg/Financial Rptg
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: May 12, 2017, 4:31:30 AM