Cigna Assistant Executive, Marketing in Wanchai, Hong Kong
The incumbent will be responsible forassisting the launch integrated marketing campaigns, event management andkeep track of marketing campaign effectivenessto achieve good sales results.
- To assist in the production of marketing materials including print, digital format and website updating, etc.;
- To assist in organizing staff and external events, as well as ad hoc project;
- To collaborate with key stakeholders for the smooth launch of marketing campaigns, system enhancements, results monitoring , etc.;
- To liaise and coordinate with external agencies and vendors to facilitate the smooth implementation if required;
- To assist in preparing business reports to monitor and keep track of marketing campaign effectiveness;
- Monitor budget according to business plan.
Universitygraduate preferably with a major in Marketing;
Good organizational & prioritization skills;
Good communications skills and able to work on multi-tasks; detail minded, a good team player and willing to learn;
Proficiency in PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Chinese Word);
Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Primary Location: Wanchai-Hong Kong
Work Locations: 28 Hennessy Road 15/F Wanchai
Job: Sales-Sales Supp & Client Svcs
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Mar 28, 2017, 3:51:22 AM