Google Strategic Partnership Manager, Channel Sales in Hong Kong
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), HTML, PDF or DOC version of your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Strategic Partnership Manager, Channel Sales - Guangzhou or Hong Kong.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China; Hong Kong
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Channel Partnerships team focuses on building and managing long-term relationships with partners that scale the sales and management of Google’s advertising products to Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) advertisers. We are focused on empowering GMSs with Google AdWords and other advertising solutions. You will work cross-functionally across Google’s organization, gain broad exposure to a range of Google products and interact daily with leading partners across China.
As a Strategic Partnership Manager, you'll be responsible for managing relationships with a portfolio of our leading channel partners. The role requires high levels of entrepreneurial and strategic thinking, as you help our partners define their strategic direction in the digital marketplace now and going forward.
You’ll work with our partners to help build their capabilities and develop the capacity to manage advertiser relationships over the long term. You can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Lead the implementation of various initiatives cross-functionally (marketing, sales engineering, account management, training, etc.) to identify roadblocks and provide strategic recommendations for partners.
- Manage Google partners and maintain partner relationships at the executive levels and across organizations.
- Develop strategic business plans for the partners with an eye toward identifying creative initiatives.
- Ensure partners are fulfilling their agreement obligations and that Google is providing the required support for them to do so.
- Lead ad hoc projects, both internally and externally, focusing on the strategic growth of the program.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of work experience in commercial partner management, business development or consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently and idiomatically.
- Solid experience with AdWords account management.
- Industry experience working directly with online media companies focused on local search and/or GMS marketing.
- Demonstrated success in delivering complex projects with multiple stakeholders and improving commercial performance.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for commercial management, data analysis and technology.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.