Schneider Electric Senior Internal Communications Officer in Hong Kong
You’ll be working within a global team of internal communications specialists that provide support to all entities of Schneider Electric concerning all digital tools for communications to internal audiences.
You have a very good knowledge of design and editing tools, website design and management, video production, content publishing on digital channels, distribution of newsletters, and you are passionate for the latest trends in digital communications.
- Providing support across Schneider Electric on any of the following internal communications transversal activity:
- Creation and design of intranet sites and pages, updating of content.
- Creation of visual elements for digital channels (intranet sites, newsletters, etc.)
- Creation of newsletter templates and distributing of massive e-mailing through the Oracle Responsys system.
- Realization of digital web events for employees.
- Video editing for internal audiences
- Interpreting the briefs and ensures the timely and on quality delivery of the assigned activities.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts that are in line with the digital experience strategy for employees of Schneider Electric
- Ensuring the right support to the assigned entities within Schneider Electric as per the guidelines provided by the Operations Hub service level agreement (SLA).
- Managing multiple jobs at the same time with both speed and accuracy. Communicating to the internal stakeholder the status of open requests and seeking proactively input and feedback.
- Managing your activities and workload with the support our planning tool, following up on each one of your projects, and reporting the amount of hours dedicated to each.
- Collaborating with teammates and being an active participant in supporting the collective knowledge acumen
- Staying abreast of creative techniques, industry trends and enhancements, through research, webinars, etc.
- 3-5 years of working experience in communications/marketing/creative agencies
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Suite and web programs
- Know of design principles for digital media, including digital best practices with reasonable understanding of user experience and accessibility of web-based media.
- Basic knowledge in video editing
- Attentive to detail, trouble-shooting and quality control on all projects
- Excellent organisational skills, able to manage and prioritising workload.
- Able to work remotely and are excited by being in a global team.
- Having a “can-do attitude” –willing to face challenges and innovate, working to tight deadlines - being prepared to do what it takes to see them through, pitching in and ensuring projects are delivered on time, every time.
- Being customer oriented and having an appreciation for delivering the internal customer’s brief on quality.
Able to understand, follow and implement brand guidelines and governance.
Highly proficient in written and spoken English
Primary Location: Hong Kong S.A.R.
Unposting Date: Oct 30, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003PKI