Schneider Electric Sales Administrator (Macau) in Hong Kong
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €25 billion in FY2016, our 144,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this* Life Is On*.
Recognition & Awards:
- Hong Kong’s Most Attractive Employers 2016
- Employer of Choice 2015 & 2016 by Job Market
- “Outstanding Enterprise" for Partner Employer Award 2015/16
- Top Global Talent Attractors by LinkedIn
- Top 10 Newsweek Global Green 2016
- Top 25 Gartner Supply Chain 2016 by Gartner
- 5 Years+ Caring Company 2009-2017 by Hong Kong Council of Social Service
- Top 25 Companies that Change the World by Fortune Magazine
- Consolidate and track periodically indicators such as product forecast, sales performance, revenue results etc for reporting purposes
- Provide pre and post-sales coordination including liaising with internal staff and external customer on order status, stock availability, credit issues, lead times etc to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction
- Provide administrative support to the sales team through the preparation and record keeping of sales contracts and quotations.
- Assist the manager in the implementing of tools (bFO, SCCP, SAP, etc.) and programmes to improve salesforce effectiveness
- May assist in implementing programmes and projects such as marketing events, incentive programmes, promotion events
- Coordinate order activities between planning, technical support group, sales, manufacturing, project engineering, credit & risk departments, and shipping departments to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- May act as Inside Sales by proactively identifying, qualifying, quantifying, and pursuing new business prospects working closely with the outside sales representatives in country to close sales
- Degree holder in sales related area or equivalent
- At least 1 year working experience in sales activity support
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective and efficient time management
- Good command usage of MS Office
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Fluent in speaking English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Interested parties please submit your application with your full resume and expected salary.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Applications will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. The Company will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.
Primary Location: HK-Quarry Bay
Unposting Date: Dec 31, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003N9S