Arup Resident Engineer (Tunnelling) in Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 13,000 employees working in more than 90 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Degree in Civil / Geotechnical / Mining Engineering or related discipline
• Corporate membership or Professional Engineer of relevant professional institute(s) and at least 3 years of post chartered experience
• Minimum 7 years tunnelling or underground works site supervision experience
• The following work experience is required in either or all of the following:-
Essential site supervision experience in hard rock tunnels and / or cavern construction
Some site supervision experience in soft ground tunnelling (preferred)
• Self-motivated, good team player, proactive and willing to learn
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential
This position is for overseas site-based assignment within the East Asia Region. It will be on a 2 years contract initially. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Title: Resident Engineer (Tunnelling)
Location: Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON000093