Arup Resident Assistant Clerical Officer in Hong Kong
We now invite applications for the following resident site staff position under the project of Kai Tak Development of CEDD and the resident site staff position will be filled gradually in batches. Appointment will be made on contract term and please refer to the HKSAR government rules on Resident Site Staff (RSS) employment for terms and conditions of employment.
Qualifications & Experience required:
• 5 passes in previous HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics at grade E or equivalent
• Full-time working experience on personnel management or human resources related duties and at least 3 years of relevant experience in general office administration with good job records
• Typing speed up to 50 wpm and competent in Microsoft Office
• Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese
• Good computer knowledge preferably with past experience on the operation of a computerized smart-card system
• A post-secondary certificate on human resources or personnel management will be an advantage
• Knowledge in labour regulation will be an advantage
• Duties covering clerical works and labour relations
Application deadline on or before 16 December 2016.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Title: Resident Assistant Clerical Officer
Location: Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON00007X