Google Product Specialist, Google Marketing Solutions in Hong Kong
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Product Specialist, Google Marketing Solutions - Hong Kong.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Today, Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing advertising region in the world and digital advertising will continue to fuel much of that growth going forward. Within this exciting environment, it’s our team’s responsibility to evangelize to everyone --- advertisers, partners and our colleagues --- what Google can provide to make advertisers more successful and ensure that happens.
You will work with a very diverse group of internal and external stakeholders, who represent new and existing customers across top agencies and mid-segment customers.
You will be a part of the ad sales organization that manages all accounts that are either new to digital advertising, or that requires complex advertising solutions. The goal is to develop, shape, prioritize and implement strategies that help drive our business for GMS Greater China and in turn will help us deliver value to our advertisers.
You must have an insatiable appetite to learn about our performance product portfolio (Measurement & Attribution and Audience) and a strong understanding and passion for our brand products and solutions (YouTube). You must develop a meaningful perspective on our priorities and how to achieve them. Most importantly, you will need to be able influence internal and external stakeholders to adopt and support these initiatives through effective communication and influencing skills. Collaboration across teams will be key to being successful in this role.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Make Google’s global product strategy locally relevant and influence global product roadmap, and provide regular product updates and insights to our teams and partner.
- Regularly engage with clients and partners together with our frontline teams to assist in promoting new products and stay attuned to their challenges and needs.
- Own and define the brand solutions roadmap for the market and partner with sales teams to achieve in-market business growth objectives.
- Regularly engage with clients and agencies together to stay attuned to their challenges and needs; and inspire them to solve for these situations through focused cross-functional initiatives/workshops.
- Define key product initiatives and achieve goals that deliver meaningful impact to advertiser returns and Google’s growth.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in Sales or product specialist function in media industries.
- Experience across Performance and Brand – Measurement & Attribution, YouTube.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience delivering effective presentations and training to build consensus and drive action.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to structure analyses and draw data-driven insights.
- Ability to collaborate well across organization, across functions and levels - from frontline to senior, local to global with familiarity with GRCN user and business environment.
- Strong analytical, communication and leadership skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.