Cisco Manager, Advanced Services in Hong Kong
Manager, Advanced Services
Location: Hong Kong
Area of Interest Professional Services
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1208286
What You'll Do
You’ll be required to lead a service delivery team and be accountable for all customer service delivery related activities and assure customer outcomes across lifecycle of Plan/Build/Manage.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to below:
• Responsible for operational decisions that will affect deadlines, overall business operations and Advanced Services’ success.
• Leads the implementation of major projects and key business initiatives
• Applies knowledge of Cisco’s service business strategies to redesign processes for more effective operations. Influences best practices cross functionally.
• Applies expert knowledge and understanding of all interdependencies between business processes, programs and systems and leads effort for planning, developing and implementing.
• Lead teams for business initiatives and related sub-projects.
• Develops new business process.
• Adapts business tools in support of business change.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Advanced Services provides our customers access to talented Cisco business consultants, engineers, and solution architects. Through our portfolio of business and technology solutions, Advanced Services helps customers achieve successful business outcomes. We help you develop transformative ideas, propel innovation, and fuel collaboration.
Who You Are
Our minimum qualifications：
• BE+MBA (or MS) from top business school with 12+ years related experience.
• At least 5 years experience in people management.
• Native in Mandarin and fluent in both Japanese and English.
• Experience in Global Service Delivery and Business Operations/Business Consulting/Sales Operations/Analytics/Strategy & Planning.
• Experience in creating stakeholder interlocks and also communicating analysis and business outcomes in a concise and precise way
• Ability to coordinate multiple related initiatives effectively by leading and leveraging cross functional team and resources.
• Ability to influence decisions related to services and technologies across customers IT and Lines of business
• Detailed understanding of all back office systems leveraged in support of the business Partners with senior management to establish operational objectives and assignments;
• Demonstrated experience in leading the initiating, planning, developing and implementing of business processes.
Our desired skills
• In-depth knowledge of Cisco services offerings and service portfolio
• Ability to apply Cisco solutions to drive customer business outcomes
• Financial and Business Acumen - knowledge, skills and understanding, of business process, tools and concepts required to make sound decisions. (e.g. investment ROI)
• Knowledge of Cisco Architecture
• Expertise of IT standards/frameworks (e.g. ITIL, ITSM) and Industry trends (e.g. cloud)
• Ability to drive innovation in delivery methods and customer outcomes.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.