AIG M&A Underwriter in Hong Kong
- Job ID #:
- Functional Area:
- Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
- Employment Type:
Full Time - Permanent
- Education Preferred:
- Relocation Provided:
Share via Networks
Refer a Friend
Apply with LinkedIn
Our Mergers & Acquisitions products and services provide cutting edge solutions for M&A deals, offering a full spectrum of individually tailored insurance programmes for both buyers and sellers in relation to risks inherent in major corporate transactions.
We are pleased to be recruiting for an M&A Senior Underwriter to join our high-performing global team.
You will undertake a process of legal and commercial risk analysis for M&A deals, with a view to providing clients with a bespoke insurance solution that allows them to meet their transaction objectives.
Your activities will be centred on underwriting corporate transaction deals across all sizes and sectors of business, carrying out detailed warranty and business statement analysis, developing and marketing new business, assisting with new product development and developing new and existing broker and client relationships.
• Underwriting of corporate transaction risks (warranties and indemnities, taxation liability, litigation buyout and special situation contingent risks)
• In conjunction with the other members of the M&A team, to deliver timely and bespoke transaction insurance documents on transaction risk deals
• Implementing agreed strategies with management for growing the book of business
• Develop commercially successful relationships with M&A production and distribution sources – with focus on brokers, law firms, investment banks, accountants, and private equity funds
• Regularly attend and present at external client meetings, commercial and legal seminars with a view to building relationships
• Propose and develop new transaction insurance products
Familiar with M&A transactions
Proficient in drafting and negotiating
Ideally legal knowledge
Able to work within challenging timetables
Interest in working on a variety of transactions in different jurisdictions and sectors
Interested in mergers and acquisitions and/or corporate law
Bachelors degree in related subject
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate |