Google Head of Sales Engineering North Asia, Google Cloud in Hong Kong
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Head of Sales Engineering North Asia, Google Cloud - Hong Kong.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Maintain technical expertise regarding the technological shift of business solutions to Google Cloud.
- Lead, inspire and grow a team of high performance customer engineers across the region who engage with sales prospects, and provide technical discovery and solution recommendations in partnership with customers. Manage and motivate a diverse collection of engineering professionals.
- Contribute to building a business that promotes exceptional growth and maintain the energy to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Engage directly with prospects regarding architecture discussions and best practices.
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Support, Engineering and Sales teams. Be a compelling presenter and use your excellent verbal and written communication skills to represent the capabilities and services of Google Cloud.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience serving in the capacity of a technical field engineer in a computing environment, or equivalent experience in a similar customer facing role, (e.g. within a professional services, solutions architect, or systems engineering team).
- 6 years of experience building and leading performance technical solutions teams to achieve goals, with experience of leadership through organization change.
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS, Big Data, SaaS, public cloud, and related industry and technical concepts.
- MS degree in Computer Science and/or MBA.
- Experience in data and information management as it relates to big data trends and issues within businesses. Experience using and/or managing databases.
- Experience architecting and developing software for scalable, distributed systems. Hands-on experience with Linux.
- Experience with software lifecycle and build tools.
- Working knowledge of web application development platforms and related technologies, with a demonstrated understanding of enterprise networking and identity management systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences, inspiring technical insights. Ability to communicate deep technical expertise with colloquial language to deliver insights effectively.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.