Cisco Engagement Manager in Hong Kong
- Location: Hong Kong
- Area of Interest Professional Services
- Job Type Professional
- Technology Interest *None
- Job Id 1208286
This role is to drive Cisco Services business strategic growth by focusing on strategic services deals and pursuing digital transformation solutions in a specific market like Smart City, Cloud, Software, Services, etc. This is a customer facing business development and project management role aimed at identifying business opportunities at mid-long term time frame, through leading & engaging key stake holders to interpret &
advise customer business needs into IT solutions, with focus on Services. This person has a long term view of the managing services opportunity and as a delivery team member also a focus on ensuring project success and customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the support and delivery of Services engagements to our major
• Performs project management, architectural design and integration for complex solution;
• Assists customer with strategic direction, technology selection, implementation and rollout of ICT solution;
• Identify & document design/architecture best practices for global adoption;
• Work as virtual team member to provides backup support on other services engagements;
• Leverage and generate applicable technical/project management “best practices” white papers within virtual team;
• Provide training and support to sales and business partners as well as real-time escalation response for support issues;
• Lead technical design/architecture reviews with responsibility for managing regional services projects.
Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Expertise:
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in project management with MSP certification desirable;
• Track record of successful managing large scale services projects;
• Clearly understand the solution selling approach and must be comfortable to work in a matrix environment;
• Demonstrated track record of building businesses in China markets;
• Is result-orientated but is collaborative in management style;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Familiarity with technology products and solutions will be an advantage;
• Language: Chinese Putonghua is a must, English and Cantonese will be an advantage.
• Educational Qualifications: Undergraduate degree in a technology or business field
required and MBA preferred;
• Primary work location in Hong Kong
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.