Cisco Engagement Manager - Video Cloud Services APJC in Hong Kong
Engagement Manager - Video Cloud Services APJC
Location: Hong Kong
Area of Interest Professional Services
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Service Provider
Job Id 1207335
Engagement Manager – Video Cloud Services – Customer Operations
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Service Provider Platforms and Applications (SPPA) is the market leading provider of end to end and component solutions for the Service Provider Video markets including Broadcasters, MSOs, DTH, Telcos, Primary Distribution and Secondary Distribution providers.
Our service provider customers are undergoing a business transformation to allow them to continue to be successful. The challenges they face include changes in subscriber viewing habits, stagnating subscriber fees and increased competition from non-traditional service providers, who can provide new services at “WEB speed”. We believe that offering our customers video solutions as a Service in the cloud is critical to their success. This model supports a continuous deployment/DevOps way of working so that new services can be rolled out at speed and innovative business models which will allow them to reduce their costs. Cisco, with its broad product portfolio is uniquely placed to work with our customers to enable them to achieve the business outcomes which are essential to their success.
In line with overall Cisco strategy of leveraging the cloud, and moving to Software as a Service (SaaS) business models, the VCS (Video Cloud Services) group has been formed to achieve this strategy within the Service Provider Video space. Our vision is to be “a world class SaaS/Cloud organization serving our customer, our people and Cisco”
The Team – VCS – Customer Operations
Within the VCS function, the Customer Operations function, comprising a team of Engagement Managers, project manages the set up and delivery of the service and maintains the customer relationship from pre-sales through on-boarding and on-going service delivery. It is responsible for ensuring delivery of a high quality service to the customer and achieving high customer satisfaction.
We are working in a dynamic environment that is at the heart of an exciting business transformation to Agile and DevOps. We have a very strong focus on building great relationships, encouraging innovation, focusing on quality and celebrating our successes.
What You'll Do
VCS is looking for a highly motivated candidate, to join this team.
Specifically the role will include:
· Responsibility for a VCS customer relationship, from pre-sales through on-boarding to SaaS delivery.
· Work with other VCS functions: Technical Operations and Service Assurance to delivery a high quality service to customers and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Generate cost estimates and timelines
· Manage Cisco and 3 rd Party Deliverables.
· Building strong customer relationships to ensure understanding of business needs/challenges, understand how SaaS can help them be successful
· Support sales organisation to win new business, providing customer presentations, quotes, pre-sales material. Build strong relationships with the account teams working with them to win new business and ensuring it aligns to VCS strategy.
· Responsible for SaaS delivery ensuring that contractual commitments are met and business goals achieved.
· Responsible for upward reporting and customer escalations, ensuring that accurate management information is provided and engagement governance followed
· Escalate appropriate issues for resolution.
· Develop collaborative relationships with other SPPA functions so that you can be an effective advocate for our customer
Who You Are
• A self-starter, working with minimal supervision, trusted and wanting to take on a high degree of responsibility.
• Customer Management
• Leadership in a matrix multi-cultural organsiation
• Software solution Services delivery knowledge ideally SaaS/Dev Ops, Cloud operations
• Have the ability to think outside the box and find resolution to issues
• Strong communications and presentations skills, impactful and professional
• Ability to operate in a very dynamic environment
• Ability to find and establish network of contacts inside a Global organisation quickly
• Contractual awareness
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
Individuals who are best suited to these roles will likely have:
• More than five years Project Management experience in the software solution field. Any broadcast or video experience highly desirable.
• Experience of operating in a SaaS or DevOps environment
• Significant experience of working with account teams to win new business.
• Experience of working with customers, establishing collaborative and trusting relationships
• Worked with global cross functional teams.
• Experience building collaborative environments, team cultures, and customer service mindset among project teams.
Why Cisco We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.