Cisco Engagement Management Lead (APJC) - Video Cloud Services in Hong Kong
Engagement Management Lead (APJC) - Video Cloud Services
Location: Hong Kong
Area of Interest Professional Services
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Service Provider
Job Id 1208317
Engagement Lead – Video Cloud Services – Customer Operations
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Service Provider Platforms and Applications (SPPA) is the market leading provider of end to end and component solutions for the Service Provider Video markets including Broadcasters, MSOs, DTH, Telcos, Primary Distribution and Secondary Distribution providers.
Our service provider customers are undergoing a business transformation to allow them to continue to be successful. The challenges they face include changes in subscriber viewing habits, stagnating subscriber fees and increased competition from non-traditional service providers, who can provide new services at “WEB speed”. We believe that offering our customers video solutions as a Service in the cloud is critical to their success. This model supports a continuous deployment/DevOps way of working so that new services can be rolled out at speed and innovative business models which will allow them to reduce their costs. Cisco, with its broad product portfolio is uniquely placed to work with our customers to enable them to achieve the business outcomes which are essential to their success.
In line with overall Cisco strategy of leveraging the cloud, and moving to Software as a Service (SaaS) business models, the VCS (Video Cloud Services) group has been formed to achieve this strategy within the Service Provider Video space. Our vision is to be “a world class SaaS/Cloud organization serving our customer, our people and Cisco”
The Team – VCS – Customer Operations
Within the VCS function, the Customer Operations function, comprising teams of Engagement Managers, project manages the set up and delivery of the service and maintains the customer relationship from pre-sales through on-boarding and on-going service delivery. It is responsible for ensuring delivery of a high quality service to the customer and achieving high customer satisfaction.
We are working in a dynamic environment that is at the heart of an exciting business transformation to Agile and DevOps. We have a very strong focus on building great relationships, encouraging innovation, focusing on quality and celebrating our successes.
What You'll Do
VCS is looking for a highly motivated candidate, to lead the team of Engagement Managers in the APJC region.
Specifically the role will include:
· Build and lead a team of Engagement mangers who have responsibility for VCS customer relationships from pre-sales through on-boarding to SaaS delivery in the APJC region
· Responsible for SaaS delivery ensuring that contractual commitments are met and business goals achieved.
· Forecast and deliver against key revenue related milestones, customer satisfaction and other KPIs
· Point of escalation for resolution of issues relating to service delivery
· Resource allocation and prioritisation
· Build capability within the team to ensure successful delivery of services
· Work with other functions inside and outside VCS to execute effectively the SaaS model
· Contribute to the strategic direction of the VCS-Customer Operations function, specifically for the needs of the APJC region
· Building strong customer relationships (to CXO level). Ensure understanding of their business needs/challenges and become a trusted partner who can guide and influence their choices.
· Work closely with the account teams supporting them to win new business and ensuring alignment with VCS strategy.
· Develop collaborative relationships with other SPPA functions so that you can be an effective advocate for our customer and influence them to better serve the needs of APJC SaaS customers
Who You Are
• A self-starter, working with minimal supervision, trusted and wanting to take on a high degree of responsibility.
• Customer Management
• Team Leadership in a complex fast changing environment
• Software solution Services delivery knowledge ideally SaaS/Dev Ops, Cloud operations
• Have the ability to think outside the box and find resolution to issues
• Strong communications and presentations skills, impactful and professional
• Ability to operate in a very dynamic environment
• Ability to find and establish network of contacts inside a Global organisation quickly
• Contractual awareness
• Influencing & collaboration in a matrix multi-cultural organisation
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
Individuals who are best suited to these roles will likely have:
• 10 years service delivery experience in the software solution field ideally with in broadcast or video experience highly desirable.
• Built and developed successful services team
• Worked extensively with customers at senior levels
• Experience of operating in a SaaS or DevOps environment
• Significant experience of working with account teams to win new business.
• Worked with global cross functional teams.
• Experience building collaborative environments, team cultures, and customer service mindset among project teams.
Why Cisco We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.*LI-APJ-SS2
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.