Schneider Electric Employer Branding Specialist (6month-1year contract) in Hong Kong
- Co-ordination of employer brand execution in countries & region especially in relation with social media, learning/training for employees and internal communications.
- Communication of the EVP internally and externally. Identify key differentiators, and localise the EVP to tell the brand story to target audience(s).
- Participate in global Employer Branding projects as required.
- Collaborate with internal marketing and communications team and external vendors to develop brand message and materials.
- Campaign deployment – Deliver targeted candidate acquisition activity with Talent Acquisition team(s).
- Develop and/or manage careers focused websites and social media accounts.
- Improve brand awareness/image of the company on campus in coordination with University Relations.
- Increase employee engagement for internal recruitment & mobility.
- Utilise research tools (internal and external) to understand target markets and track return on investment.
Analyse and interpret metrics to report success of branding efforts to leadership.
2+ years in Digital Marketing, Marketing Communication or Social Media
- Bachelors degree in a business discipline
- Demonstrable evidence of achievements and their organizational benefits
- Good English skills - both written and spoken
- Marketing qualification
- Recruitment knowledge
- Communications agency experience
- Market segmentation & customer targeting
- 6-month to 1 year contract
Primary Location: Hong Kong S.A.R.
Unposting Date: Jul 29, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003M86