Veritas BE Sales Rep in Hong Kong
- Engage new potential and existing clients within the your designated territory
- Qualify, develop and close sales for VERITAS with cooperation with the inside sales teams, the channel team and partners.
- Maintain current and accurate account and contact information in SFDC
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting, including deal value, status, decision makers and steps to close
- Keep up to date with BE products and solutions
Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and competitive offering
Attend relevant training as directed by manager
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Self-confident with the tenacity to succeed
- Hungry for success, highly ambitious
- Proven track record in exceeding quota
- Excellent communication skills, able to demonstrate the VERITAS proposition in front of customers
- Self-starter with the desire and motivation to progress
- Previous experience of working within an IT/Software related business environment, in particular data centre solutions, storage, back up and archiving.
- Knowledge and experience of SFDC CRM system advantageous
- Proven track record of New Business Sales success
- Accredited sales training would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of the industry and designated region/market
- Ability to interact at senior levels internally and with external organisations
- Understanding and knowledge of a Channel / Distributors
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .