Nike ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER in Hong Kong
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
• Account management
• Maintain and maximize the profit in existing sales channel
• Develop new potential clients and channels to increase sales revenue
• Gather market and customer information
• Handle inventory, sales and sell-thru management
• Build and maintain good relationship with clients
• Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years directly relevant work experience
• Ability to work independently, proactive, self-motivated, positive work attitude, attention to detail, strong sense of responsibility.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills
• Sports lover will be an advantage
• Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Candidate with less experience will be considered as an Account Executive
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.