Citi APAC - HKG - EM Credit Trading - Credit Analyst - VP in Hong Kong
Primary Location: HK,Hong Kong,Hong Kong
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Trading
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 17048588
Asia Credit Sector Specialist team works within the EM Credit Trading team. The team comprises of 3 analysts who cover credits across Asia ex Japan. They analyse the credits and provide their inputs on credit quality and bond valuations to the desk, help in managing risk on the desk and also share thoughts with external clients.
The new hire will be responsible for covering mainly China IG corporate credits as well as all Financials in Asia. The person will report into the head of Asia CSS team and will work closely with EMCT Asia traders and sales on a day to day basis. Responsibilities will include analyzing credits, updating traders and writing market commentaries to share with clients.
• 3-8 years’ experience of covering China credit and/or Asian Financials sector
• Detailed knowledge of these sectors and in-depth expertise in analysing credits and arriving at bond valuations will be required
• Previous experience of interacting with large credit clients globally will also be required
• Mandarin Speaker with fluency in English is desirable
• Detailed technical expertise on credit analyses and sector familiarity are key
• Understanding of the bond trading environment and expertise in identifying market opportunities based on RV of bonds will also be required