Nvidia APAC Finance Director - Business Controller in Hong Kong
*Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!*
We are now looking for a *APAC Finance Director - Business Controller*based in Hong Kong, or Beijing office.
As an integral member of the finance and business leadership teams, Business Controller needs to provide insightful and reliable financial analysis to enable NVIDIA’s senior leaders to make effective decisions in order to improve the company’s overall performance.
*What you’ll be doing:*
- Partner with finance and senior/executive business leaders to provide effective finance support within a constantly changing environment (including financial modeling and analysis of end markets and growth opportunities; monitoring of key financial information and leading indicators to evaluate intended financial results against actual performance; and resource deployment, human capital and all other investments, to optimize the regional ROI).
- Present financial data and analysis to senior leadership, with the goal of analytical insight for effective decision-making
- Continually enhance the quality, efficiency and scale of financial information produced, through business controls, process improvements, financial tools and automation
- Execute and deliver financial information relevant to the company’s FP&A; calendar and quarter-end close processes and procedures
*What we need to see:*
- 10+ experience in Sr. Manager or Director role with Finance degree required ; MBA or CPA highly preferred
- Substantial experience in business finance roles, including managing a team in the preparation of financial and business analysis
- Substantial experience in financial analysis and business modeling relevant to the high tech industry
- Expertise in defining and guiding the design of financial-based modeling
- A proven track record and deep domain knowledge in using industry-standard tools, including Excel ; Good knowledge of SAP would be a plus
- The ability to form strong working partnerships with senior business leaders to effectively execute and support the company’s objectives
*Ways to stand out from the crowd:*
- World-class organizational skills, encompassing an extremely high attention to detail, a strong ownership-ethic and intense focus on accuracy and accountability
- Experience working across a large organization to define and implement financial objectives and enabling change
Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
Posted 8 Days Ago
- Full time